Welcome to Universal Wisdom School - Wakad & Hadapsar. Our Wakad school was inaugurated in 2010 and within a short span of time progressed by leaps and bounds.
The Hadapsar School was launched in 2015 and within a year has carved a niche for itself as a much sought after school.
Both our schools are secular and an initiative of the Vishwakarma Institutes & Purple Properties. The schools have been established with the aim of providing quality education to children from all walks of life. We understand that diversity of gender, physical & mental ability, culture and background is a strength to be respected. The school is a private, non-aided co-educational institution affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate
Examination (C.I.S.C.E.) and follows the ICSE syllabus.
SELF ESTEEM & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- To ensure that "Every Child Matters".
- To value creativity both within and beyond the school.
- To build the self-esteem of the child by praising and valuing achievements.
- To encourage individuals to be independent, imaginative and resourceful.
- To value initiative and the sense that all have the potential to contribute.
Skills And Knowledge
- To identify and cater to the needs of all children.
- To stimulate enquiring minds that want to know more.
- To equip children with the academic and social skills they need in everyday life.
- To have a clear vision of high standards and to strive to meet them.
- To foster responsible attitudes towards the environment and all living things.